True City NFT Game
True City NFT is a new post-apocalyptic survival horror metaverse, which contains its own video game, a social room to meet people from all over the world and where other developers can build their own zombie games within the ecosystem.
It presents a revolutionary and unique economic system on the planet, since it addresses the problem of sustainability that other games with closed economies present, having a commercial system open to several businesses belonging to the metaverse, creating products and services in the real world. Thus, in this way, multiple sources of income will be generated for the system to play to earn.
What makes True City unique?
- Sustainable: Creating a play to earn game in which the profits come from real economic activities and not only from new players.
- Scalable: With a strong plan to grow over the next decade both in players and in benefits for them through our ecosystem.
- Trusted Team: Professionals in the video game industry and businesses involved with an excellent reputation fully doxed.
- Strong Community: Our community has been growing for more than 1 year without interruption. We have a battalion that truly believes in this new vision of games.
- Game for PC and Mobile: We have a 100% playable game no click to earn. With all the features of a real full game optimized for devices with 4 GB of RAM.
- A single payment for life: You can access our ecosystem with a single payment and access all the benefits for life, join our club.
How many True City NFT are there?
PVE mode: When randomly exploring the 3D city, USDT tokens and TRU tokens will appear on the map, on some objects and zombies, which can be looted by players. This money can be withdrawn from the personal account immediately, without time restrictions (applies to USDT).
All the objects (NFTs) you find on the 3D map can be sold on the p2p market and are subject to the law of supply and demand. Some players, using their cunning, will be able to specialize in finding specific and in-demand objects, for example: an ammunition caliber for a certain kind of weapon and thus exploit internal micro-markets in the game. This is 100% beneficial for the player because the items will be generated by the map and will not affect the economy.
PVP mode: The pvp mode will have the same characteristics as the aforementioned mode, except that entering this mode will be optional and you will have to decide before entering the map. With this mode you will be able to eliminate other players and take everything they have in their inventory (backpack), except for the weapons equipped on the opponent's character.
Emotions: In True City you will have to control your emotions, here is a clear example of why: if you find a weapon that you know is being traded in the p2p market for 500 USDT, and you also collected 20 USDT in that game and your backpack is full, without the possibility of collecting more items, you will have to return alive to secure it. If your character dies on the way back, you will lose all the loot.
True City Gameplay Overview
Survivors: The game will revolve around a main character (survivor), which will be the ticket to the metaverse. With him you will be able to enter: Sala hall, 3D map pve play to earn, 3D map pvp play to earn.
Bunkers: This is a meeting point for the community these bunkers have a limit of up to 50 players in the same room. Each region will have its own room to improve ping here you can do the following interactions:
- Written chat with other survivors.
- Walk, sit, dance, have drinks, lie down etc.
- Show your NFTs characters, weapons NFTs, NFT clothing
- Create your clan (version 2.0).
- True City 3D Map
Explore the 3D city created in the UNITY engine. The objective is to equip your character to explore the most dangerous areas that contain the best rewards. On the map you will be able to identify the outposts and after exploring you must return alive, or you will lose the loot and part of the collected experience. You can find Food, Medicine, Armor (ERC1155), Weapons (ERC1155), Clothing (boots pants shirts hats and more) (ERC1155), Easter egg, Enemies and Creepy pasta stories