Prajna Gate NFT Game
Prajna Gate is a play-and-earn multiplayer horror FPS game that will be initially released on Mac and PC
What makes Prajna Gate unique?
- Massive opportunity targeting the huge addressable audience of shooter game players.
- First AAA game to go live natively on the blockchain, providing it significant first mover advantage.
- Exhibits life-like and high-quality graphics, addressing the current lack of quality games on the blockchain.
- Being developed by one of China’s leading Unreal Engine 5 developers and brought to the blockchain by the market leading Catheon Gaming.
- Tightly controlled dual token economy for long term sustainability.
Who are the developers of Prajna Gate?
20+ years of game industry experience as a producer, project
lead, project manage and game design. Track record of 10+ leading projects with $100M+ revenue
Jeff (PM Lead)
11+ years of game industry experience as a project management lead in diverse genres generating $100M+ investment. Original member of the Kungfu Dama team
GM and founder of a listed company’s cloud gaming platform.8 years of managing role in gaming industry including BD and publishing. An enthusiastic FPS gamer who played plenty of franchises for 20 years.
Harrison (Co-project Lead)
Harrison has supported investment funds as a blockchain consultant along with a lot of experience in operations and fundraising for startups. Most importantly, he has 12 years of experience in trading in MMOs.
Peter (Excutive Planning)
11+ years of game industry experience as a project lead. Original member of the Kungfu Dama team. 11+ years of experience in the gaming. Expert in game development, gameplay architect and graphics designs. Original member of the Kungfu Dama team.
Cybro (Co- Project Lead)
10+ years of experience in project management in the engineering, construction and petroleum industries. His passion for Crypto, NFTs and Defi has made his transition intoblockchain gaming a natural progression.
Locke (Community Lead)
6+ years of experience in community management, user experience and marketing in the IT industry. Crypto enthusiast since 2016, with 2 years of experience in crypto community building and management.