Axie Classic Unveils Guilds and Major Updates in March
ChainPlay

ChainPlay

4 months ago

Share :

https://tk-storage.s3.ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/host/ckeditor/thumbnail_20240304095244.jpg

Axie Classic, a popular Web3 game, is set to undergo significant changes in March. The introduction of Guilds marks a milestone in the game's six-year history, promising a more engaging and community-oriented experience.

Guilds Arrive in Axie Classic

For the first time, Axie Classic will introduce Guilds, virtual groups aimed at fostering a sense of community among players. This feature allows for collaboration, strategy sharing, and collective celebration of achievements. The upcoming Guild Chat feature will further enhance communication among guild members.

The update brings the Guild Axie Vault, enabling members to share Axies and collaborate on strategies to climb the Guild Leaderboard. Additionally, a Guild Treasury will distribute 70% of season rewards among members based on their contributions, with the remaining 30% managed by Guild leadership. Detailed support articles will guide players through these new systems.

Two-Phase Rollout

The Guild Update will unfold in two stages, commencing on March 7th with guild formation and concluding by the end of March with Season 1 of the Guild Leaderboard and AXS prize distribution. The opening of Grand Tournament registration will set the stage for competitive play.

Players can toggle between Classic and modern art, catering to nostalgia while making the game accessible to a broader audience through app stores and simplified game modes, bridging Web3 and Web2 player bases.

Axie Classic emphasizes balancing for a stable experience, introducing horizontal progression through Guild systems and 2v2 modes. Vertical progression via part upgrades and consumables enhances gameplay without affecting battle outcomes.

Tokenomics and Rewards

A revised economy sees increased burning of SLP tokens, with AXS rewarding top performers, offering a robust reward system for both individual players and guilds.

These updates reflect Axie Classic's dedication to community and innovation, led by influential figures like paladinIII. The game's commitment to enhancing the player experience remains unwavering as it enters this new chapter.

In summary, Axie Classic's Guild update represents a significant step towards creating a more immersive and community-driven gaming environment, promising exciting opportunities for collaboration, competition, and continued growth.

Share this article

#Axie Infinity

#Breeding

#Card Game

#Metaverse

Related articles

Axie Infinity: Origins Season 7 Unveils the Epic Era
Axie Infinity: Origins Season 7 Unveils the Epic Era

Axie Infinity enthusiasts are in for a treat as Origins Season 7 unfolds, revealing the highly anticipated Epic Era. The gaming landscape is set to transform with intensified excitement and competition.

ChainPlay

ChainPlay

5 months ago

Elite 8 Tournament: A Highlight of Axie Origin Season 8 Postseason
Elite 8 Tournament: A Highlight of Axie Origin Season 8 Postseason

The Axie Origin Season 8 Postseason has kicked off, bringing with it a wave of excitement and new features for players to enjoy.

ChainPlay

ChainPlay

one month ago

Sky Mavis Recovers $5.7 Million from Notorious Ronin Bridge Hack
Sky Mavis Recovers $5.7 Million from Notorious Ronin Bridge Hack

Sky Mavis, the creators of Axie Infinity, has recovered $5.7 million connected to the 2022 Ronin Bridge hack. This success came through working with Norwegian authorities.

ChainPlay

ChainPlay

one month ago