Krida Fans NFT Game
KridaFans is a Game of Skill where you create a team of real players for an upcoming match and compete with other fans for big prizes.
What makes Krida Fans unique?
Some of the key features for Krida Fans include:
● Low entry barriers for high rewards: Ability to earn the same rewards at a fraction of the costs/investments vis-a-vis other fantasy sports platform
● Play More, Win More: Get incentivised with $KRIDA tokens for playing and supporting the platform, regardless of ranking on the leaderboard
● Skills Based Scarcity: Democratized access to players’ cards however scarcity created over time based on how effectively a participant uses these cards
● Community Platform: Interact with other community members, share tips and insights using the inbuilt social platform
● Multi-chain Community Reputation: Earn non-transferrable community reputation NFTs and access them across blockchains
● Community Governance: Vote using $KRIDA tokens for platform decisions such as scoring mechanisms, player additions, league additions and much more
● In-game NFT marketplace: Mint in-game NFTs and trade on the platform
● Stake & Vary Prize Pool: As an access token, users may stake $KRIDA tokens and obtain exclusive terms/rewards only available to $KRIDA stakers. Participants staking $KRIDA can earn different
winnings or unique rewards compared to non-stakers, but for the avoidance of doubt they will still need to play and participate and achieve the same scores in order to be entitled to these exclusive
● NFT based Card Games: Create sub-communities to play card games using the In-built functionality for NFT based card game
How many Krida Fans NFT are there?
$KRIDA is a utility and governance token, enabling users to earn rewards, pay a game fee, unlock game features and participate in community votes for important platform decisions.
Who are the developers of Krida Fans?
1. Paurav(Co-founder & CEO):10 years of professional experience and has worked in Fortune's top10 company. Won the world hackathon in 2018. In the crypto space since 2016. Fan of Chelsea and plays fantasy football (FPL, Dream11) and cricket (Dream11) for the past 6 years.
2.Saurabh Kumar (Co-founder & CTO): IT veteran and has worked across Fortune's top 100 companies as well as startups for 17+ years. In the crypto space since 2020 and advised crypto projects on the technology side. An ardent fan of Man Utd and plays fantasy football (FPL, UEFA, Dream11) for the last 10 years