Gunstar Metaverse NFT Game
Gunstar Metaverse (Gunstar) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing (RPG) and turn-based strategy NFT Game that gives you the real value of enjoyment and excitement in gaming and the real value provided through the blockchain platform. Gunstar is a cyber-prone game for professional gamers or any kind of user to test their skills and corporate with their correspondents in an attempt to create the “ultimate-high” shoot or even have the golden opportunities to engage in so-called whirlwind intellectual games to gain unforgettable victory. Gunstar and Fantasy Star World will also imbue players with the experience of reality-based adventures, something that goes beyond what a mere tactic game usually offers. Enthusiasm and thrilling anticipation while playing are core to allure customers' interest.
What is Gunstar Metaverse Game?
Gunstar, a game inspired by Worms / Gunbound games, is an exciting Play & Earn game for gamers or from newbies to professional level to test their skills and compete with their friends in an attempt to create the “ultimate-high” shooting game, or even have the golden opportunities to engage in highly tactical games to secure an awesome victory.
What makes Gunstar Metaverse unique?
There are four game modes: PvE, Raid Boss, and two PvP modes.
- The PvE (Campaign mode) is a single-player experience. Each fight in PvE requires a certain amount of endurance which is called a Ticket. Tickets replenish over time. Campaign mode rewards are experience, GSC, or Support Items
- The Raid Boss provides both single-player and co-op one. Each run in Solo Raid Boss uses 1 Solo Raid Pass. The main reward of the Raid Boss event is Pet Fragment which is a rare item in Gunstar. Pet Fragment allows players to merge into new pets and is required for pet leveling too. Besides, players can receive GSC, RUNE, and Support Items, …
- The PvP mode is the multiplayer mode where players can participate both solo or as a team. PvP modes allow players to be ranked in the solo and team leaderboards. Ranking systems consist of rank levels ranging from intern to master.
How many Gunstar Metaverse NFT are there?
NFT Pets are the main focus of Gunstar Metaverse. They come in different shapes, sizes, skills, rarity, and effects. Players can acquire pets in multiple ways: Buying pet eggs from marketplaces and hatching them; Buying the pets directly from other players or they also can acquiring pet fragments and merging them.
There are a total of 23 types of pets with different strengths and abilities. These 23 types of pets are not the same, they are divided into rarities such as trial, normal, rare, elite, mythic, legendary, and ascended. Rosaging you get at the start is an exception, though, its rarity is called trial since you get it for free.
Every pet has hit points, defense, attack, critical chance, critical damage, and movement stats, as well as a level. NFT Pets require GSC token and Pet Fragment (in certain levels) to level up or Trial Pet Rosaging requires RUNE to level up, which increases their stats.
There are three ways to acquire pets: Buying from other players from Marketplace; Buying pet eggs from Marketplace and hatching them; Or merging Pet Fragments.
- Gen 0 pets are the pets that are hatched from eggs originally minted with the developers. The benefits of generation 0 are that it has no energy limitations when playing the campaign mode. Each pet has an energy bar worth 3 energy when you first start the game. 1 bar of energy is consumed whenever you bring the selected pet into a battle in the PvE campaign. Pets recover 1 bar of energy every 4 hours.
- Gen 1 pets are the first pets created by players by using Pet Fragments, along with GSC, and GST. The benefits of generation 1 are that it's built to be stronger than gen 0 and they have very strong advantages in playing the new and improved special missions which give out more GSC than the average campaign.
Who are the developers of Gunstar Metaverse?
Gunstar Metaverse is developed by a team wirh 9 core member who are have many years experiences in blockchain and gaiming industry