Updated: July 19, 2022
Dustland NFT Game
Opps, the info you are looking for is not available, would you like to submit the information? Click here! Feel free to contact us for further assistance.
What is Dustland Game?
Dustland Runner is a health and fitness blockchain game that encourages and motivates players to gain rewards while running. Real-world jogs, sprints, and dashes move players forward in the game’s narrative. Players’ physical output is rewarded in the virtual world with digital items in the form of DOSE, which can then be used to make upgrades to characters and access additional features.
Dustland Rider is the coming cycling fitness gameplay which combine SOL Cycling and DOSE to provide entire new experience of Spin To Win, Cycle for Reward. SOL Cycling gives users a new cycling experience on Mars.
What makes Dustland unique?
- Dustland Runner is the world’s first Proof of Workout audio game, where going on runs in the real world progresses the narrative and gets you virtual rewards (NFTs / DOSE tokens) that you can use to upgrade and progress your adventure.
This app is best in class for delivering audio running adventures on different devices and tracking players’ fitness goals and progress.
- Dustland Rider is a gamified fitness platform that integrates with a physical bicycle leveraging the Sol Cycle game engine. Utilizing an exercise bicycle with Bluetooth Power/Speed sensors the game monitors the player's physical output and progresses them through the game’s narrative as they continue to work out.
How many Dustland NFT are there?
Dustland has three kinds of NFTs consists Vehicles, Power Level, Land & Resources .
- Vehicles: Although it is not required in order to play, players will want to acquire vehicle NFTs as soon as possible. Each vehicle comes with a number of immutable properties which loosely correspond to vehicle NFT’s rarity.
- Power Level: Each vehicle and relic mod that the player possesses in their inventory has a “Power Rating”. This is used to approximate how useful the item is overall at affecting the player’s progression. When the player builds a vehicle or backpack (players without a vehicle have a backpack instead) loadout - an overall Power Level is given to the player which is a weighted average of all NFTs used in the loadout.
- Land & Resources: Every Bounty is located within the bounds of a plot of land. The number of plots is limited and each plot can be purchased by a player during a Land Pack Sale. Initially the number of plots of land available will be low and more will be added to expand the playable space of The Dustlands.
Who are the developers of Dustland?
Dustland is the brainchild of OliveX studio. OliveX is a digital health and fitness company delivering unique user experiences through fitness gamification, augmented reality, and play-to-earn experiences. The OliveX fitness metaverse provides platforms that enable real-world fitness to merge with the digital universe in order to engage consumers with brands, influencers, and coaches. OliveX is designed for those who exercise at home, at the gym, or outdoors in over 170 countries.